As a speaker for various humanitarian and social causes around the world, Rocky Dawuni has honed his gifts of communication as a motivational speaker bringing his feel-good music, inspirational and empowering doctrine to schools and corporate events inspiring the individual and creating partnerships & collaboration that leads to success.
This is a story of an African boy with a musical dream of meeting his icons and playing on the biggest global stages; the challenges, obstacles and the opportunities of that journey. It explores the power of determination needed to become a GRAMMY nominated internationally renown musician.
- Pursuing Excellence
- Overcoming Adversities and Mental Poverty
- Building a Winning Mindset
- Making Choices
- Sharpening Focus
- Healthy Life Choices
This talk is centered on the artist years of experience advocating for social causes around the globe and the belief that elevation of the greater good and a sense of service is primary to success in today’s world. When we are directed by these ideals we contribute to our own integrity. These ideals play a pivotal role in shaping how corporations, brands and even individuals are perceived in terms of their ethical aspirations.
- People care about families, friends and community
- Pursuit of the greater good is important for the morale of individuals empowered by their role in betterment of others
- Organizations that integrate this aspiration will define the future
- People (especially GenX) are increasingly aware how their choices will impact environment, contribute to poverty alleviation , provide clean water , be of service and how our actions impact the world
- Advent of conscious labelling , non GMO, cruelty free, ethical, fair trade, etc represents a widespread awareness and opportunity
- In the social media world – digital perception equals value for individual corporate social responsibility defines an organization
- Key role of corporate social responsibility to brands
The artist uses the power of musical performance and engagement of the audience as “the band” to participate in an acoustic performance of his signature empowering songs.
- Promote team spirit and team building
- Working in harmony to achieve common goals
- Highlighting individual self expression as a key to building a strong team